Deliver a kitchen-like cooking experience at any basecamp with this elegant wood-trimmed 2 burner stove.
This elegant Swedish design-inspired, 2 burner stove is the choice of aspiring chefs who enjoy practicing their trade in the great outdoors. This gas stove has the capacity to cook five-star meals, but is light and compact to easily take anywhere.
The foldable legs provide valuable additional table space and can lock into place while cooking, or opt for the lower ultra-stable option. Easily fire up either burner with the push button Piezo igniter. Each burner runs independently, allowing outdoor chefs to cook multiple pots at a wide range of temperatures, keeping the sauce slowly simmering and the water at a rolling boil from the 10,200 BTU (3000W) flame. In windy conditions, the lid and side windscreens lock into place to ensure steady cooking.
The sleek stainless steel body, die-cast aluminum sides, oak laths and brass details upgrade the look of any campsite, and will hold up to many years of use. The internal pot supports and drip tray are removable for easy cleaning. When storing, simply lock closed - this slim-profile stove can be stashed almost anywhere.
Comes with a non-stick griddle plate that grills, toasts, melts cheese, then can easily be cleaned.
- Dual burners allow you to cook multiple pots at different temperatures
- Piezo ignition
- The lid and lockable side windscreens ensure steady heat for cooking, even in windy conditions
- A stainless-steel body, oak laths and brass details provide extra strength and ages beautifully
- Designed to be carried, the wood-trimmed handle locks the stove closed while a spring action locking mechanism keeps the regulator in place
- Removable stainless steel pot supports and stainless steel drip tray for easy cleaning
- Steel legs raise the grill and snap into place to give you more table space, and fold away for transport
- Regulated valve for precise flame and heat control and fuel efficient cooking
- Invented in Sweden, made in Europe
- Gas NOT included
|Stainless Steel, Die Cast Aluminum, Oak Wood, Brass
|Boiling Time (Regular Pot) min
|Fuel Consumption per Hour g/h