A 2 burner stove for outdoor culinary adventures.
This unique and compact 2 burner stove calls back to memories of childhood campground meals. Take this 2 burner stove along on outdoor urban excursions to the park or on the weekend trips in the canoe.
The base expands to create a stable two burner cooking surface. The two burners can be adjusted individually and can boil a liter of water in less than four minutes with its 2800W flames. Each burner connects directly to the gas canister, protected by the base. In order to cook with both burners at the same time, you'll need two gas canisters.
An oak lid protects the burners when packed and can be used as a cutting board or serving platter when in food prep mode. The side panel fabric, made of durable G1000, is detachable making cleaning spills much easier. The integrated carry strap for hands-free transport makes Onja easy to bring along to nearby adventures with family and friends.
Onja Duo comes with a valve connection that allows this 2 burner stove to be used with a variety of gas canisters, both threaded (Lindal) and non-threaded canister valves.
- Integrated carry strap for hands-free transport
- Gas canister attaches directly to each burner allowing you to cook multiple pots at different temperatures
- Base extends to become a stable cooking foundation that protects the burners from the wind
- Detachable base fabric made of G1000 is easy to clean
- Oak lid double as a cutting board or serving platter
- Available in Duo, fitting both threaded (Lindal) and non-threaded canister valves
- Invented in Sweden, made in Europé
- Gas NOT included
|Stainless Steel, Oak Wood, G-1000, Brass, Leather
|Fuel Consumption per Hour g/h